Wednesday 18 November 2009

jan10 pop ffwd

WOOAH! Yesterday one of my fave bands Beach House were giving out their new single Norway to the internet. How nice! And holy shit, wow, how awesome is the song!! I am worshiper of genuine dreamy pop so Beach House to me is pretty much perfect ♥ ♥ ♥LISTEN HERE!!

Aww, listening to this makes me want to press the Universe's FFWD button so it can be January already so I can listen to their new album. And I want it to be March already so I can go watch them play with Grizzly Bear. Oh yeah, Grizzly Bear! How rofling predictable of me. I've managed to find a sneaky mid-paragraph link to mention more sonic heroes, LOLZ. But now that I've done it, I might as well post in the Grizzliebees new video made by Allison Schulnik because it's definitively another one for the "ZOMGY AWESOMEE" booky:



I'm glad the BH album is coming out in January tho. Nobody is in to Januaries in general. Jan sux basically. And last year the only thing that gave my January any meaning was the Animal Collective when Merriweather came out. Hopefully Beach House will do the same to Jan10.

Huh? retro. Uh oh I reckon my pop post here is gonna annoy Tiger. He has already told me off for making this blog "girly and pink", we're currently in a text colour war, every time I refresh he's changed my purple back to blue. Oh come on Tiger, no homo intended!

No comments:

Post a Comment