Tuesday 10 November 2009

hiia:// www.orld

Ok. Cool. It's me, Linda. Haia! I'm new to this and this is my wwworld premiere on the BLOGOSPHERE (LOL!). I'm scared, I hear it's a pretty mean place, "blog eat blog" etc, so pleeez don't hate me,k??

There, I just took a picture of myself in photobooth in my new demi & denzel bloffice. Hi!

The thing is, Tiger asked me to do this blog with him from now because he seems to think that I am cool. Maybe he thinks that because I go to trendy art school or maybe because I used to go out with Ed Lilo (LOL!) or maybe because I......oh god, no! This is totally beside the point and clearly, within my first paragraph to The Internet, I have already managed to prove that NO, despite it already being 2009, I'm still not ready to become a hip interblogger, oww :( But hey I am willing to commit total social suicide if you promise to listen to the music, look at the pics and kool vidzzz that I post. So, as you can tell, really I am not cool. And neither is Tiger. (or Ed, LOLZ!1 sOZ)

Oh well, right? this is pretty fun already! Since Tiger and I are now an official DJ CREW or whatever, I'm guessing I should put focus on musics for my bloggering. I'm a little torn. A problem that I have with instant single track download bloggering is that you can forget about the album the blogged song belongs to, you're
taking the song out of its intended context. "oh I only know one song by Washed Out, it's a remix I got off brooklynvegan, they tweeted the link!" Yo! hey! don't be proud of that, piss off, get off twitter and listen to the album/EP/etc (LOL I'm such a hypocrite) What I mean, if you've never eaten a sandwich before, and someone gave you some cheese and said "hey look this is cheese, I took it out of a sandwich, it's my favorite part of the sandwich" You couldn't possibly from that piece of cheese claim that you know what a sandwich tastes like, right? YR LAZY. Listen to albums! AMEN.
Anyway, ♪ ♪ ♪ for my first post I thought I'd chose a real nice song by Lotus Plaza for the readers of Tiger's blog (hi, Lisa!) to listen to. This song is called Sunday Night which is from the ALBUM The Floodlight Collective. LISTEN , isn't it prettttie??



FOR THE RECORD:
Every post below this one I have nothing to do with (no offense, Tiger, yeah?) I'm only part of this from now on and I will no longer let Tiger blog about irrelevant shit.


1 comment: