Thursday 4 June 2009

unemployment & over eating.

boredom drove me here, and hopefully someone else will give me a lift home.

not good looking enough for myspace, not intellectual/famous enough for twitter.
this is the place for me. (and facebook, obv.)

everything suxx.
i am completely unemployable.
200 emails sent, 1 received.
and that was from my mum warning me of some outrageous scam i wish i'd thought of.

i also wish i was one of those people that uses boredom to their advantage and got some cool stuff done but alas i am not.
me? i just been busy wearing tartan shorts for three days which is a round about way of saying i havn't left the house.
instead filling the void in my life with biscuits and the french open.
so things could be worse...


usually i would use this time to download anything i can find but sadly my dad is the only man on this earth still working with download limits.
so i guess instead ill have to get down the market on sunday with knock off nigel and fund some terrorism.
every cloud...

well atleast i can get down the village hall later, hopefully penetrate the blue circle of smug and 'rock the vote.'

wish i had a moat.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment