Friday 17 July 2009

SoCal.

i realised that its not the being unemployed and poverty stricken that bothers me.
its the geography.

if i lived here.


in southern california.

id really take advantage of this down time.
trade in this pastey paunch for something a little more..........bronzed and rippling.
get me a pair of those flowery shorts technically long enough to be trousers.
squeeze some lemon juice into my hair.
grab my board and hit the beach.


id probably get chatting to some blonde bikini babes.
they would probably say they liked my flip flops and invite me to an awesome high school kegger.
id probably go.
id probably drink out of them red plastic cups and become best buds with a star of a reality show.
then see out the rest of my days as 'Tiger. Chad's friend.'

until the bright lights of the big city came a calling for the spin off.
obviously.

the drums - lets go surfing.d/l


No comments:

Post a Comment